Did you know that you can see the status of your invoice at all times in your Edebex account? Learn here how it works.
Where to go?
1. Go to https://my.edebex.com and enter your user name and password in order to log in to your account.
2. When you are on your profile, click on “My Portfolio”.3. You will get an overview of your invoices. Review the current status of your invoice in the table or click on the invoice to see more details.
Do you have a question about the status of your invoice?
In general, your invoice in progress will have one of the following statuses:
– On hold: Edebex is waiting for additional information or documents before processing can be continued. For more information, please contact customer service.
– In audit: The invoice is subject to an internal and external audit.
– Selling: The invoice was subject to a positive audit and will be purchased by an investor.
– Sold: Your invoice was purchased and the sale price was deposited into your bank account. Your client was informed of the debt transfer.