The invoice to be submitted for validation must fulfill certain local requirements according to its country of origin. In general, the following criteria must be met:
- The invoice must be correctly dated;
- Name or corporate name, seat or domicile as well as the VAT number of the supplier of the goods or service provider;
- Name or corporate name, seat or domicile as well as the VAT number of the acquirer of the goods or recipient of the services;
- The usual quantity and denomination of the transmitted goods or the services provided, specifying the elements necessary to determine the applicable rate (the packaging not effectively transacted must be separately indicated and with the express mention that it was agreed to be returned);
- The net price of tax and the elements to be included in the taxable amount;
- The applicable taxes and the amount of tax due;
- The justification for non-payment of the tax, where applicable.
In addition to these criteria, Edebex invites you to indicate the following information:
- The Edebex bank account number;
- Reference to a purchase order, time sheet or construction site, where applicable.